It is currently November 20th, 2017, 10:29 am

Ask The Author

Book Two update

Post here to ask me questions or to just chat.

Book Two update

Postby KWLanford » April 12th, 2015, 6:24 pm

Well friends. It looks like it happened. Book two is finished!!!!
I went over it for a quick edit and caught a few hiccups but all in all I am very happy with it. As I said before, my nephew is making the cover art. He assured me they will be done by this weekend. I plan on spending the week proofreading and polishing while I wait on him. If all goes as planned, book one (revised) and book two will be on the shelves by April 22 2015.
You have waited so long a little over a week shouldn't be a big deal. I hope you guys enjoy it. Can't wait for you all to read it!!!

Peace. K.W.Lanford
KWLanford

Re: Book Two update

Postby KWLanford » April 27th, 2015, 8:42 am

I should be uploading book two "The Wrong Enemy" tonight!!!
I am very excited! I have republished book one on Amazon already and even put it on smashwords.com this will open up the other markets as well. Apple IBooks for example. It is still in the review process as of right now.
The new cover seems to be doing its job! I have been getting a renewed interest in the book. Once book two goes live I am hoping more people are willing to give me a chance to tell them a story!
When I get home from work today, I have two chapters left to read and then I will upload the book to Amazon and smashwords. Once that it done, I'll drop back in here and give the good news!
We had some pretty amazing storms here in Texas yesterday. Today I got a phone call that someone ran over my mailbox! I had it stuck in the ground pretty good. It saved the guy from going into a huge ditch but supposedly tore the crap out of his truck!
Any way. . . I'll try to get that book out to you tonight!!!
Peace! KW Lanford
KWLanford

Re: Book Two update

Postby KWLanford » April 27th, 2015, 5:37 pm

It has been uploaded to Amazon, Smashwords and createspace (for those that want an actual book)!
All we are waiting for now is for them to be approved!!
KWLanford

Return to Ask The Author

Main Menu

Login