It is currently November 20th, 2017, 10:28 am

Ask The Author

Book two

Post here to ask me questions or to just chat.

Book two

Postby KWLanford » October 7th, 2014, 9:37 am

I was rereading book one and was a bit disappointed. The story is good but there are way more mistakes than I had first thought. I want to Finnish book two but I feel I need to fix book one first. I think haveing a more readable book one will help people to commit to a second book. Thanks. Ken
KWLanford

Re: Book two

Postby KWLanford » October 13th, 2014, 9:29 am

For anyone that's intrested. The redo of book one is going by quickly. I may have to add some stuff here and there but I will not make any drastic changes. It wouldn't be fair to those who have already purchased the book. I could probably do something to send those people a new copy I'll have to look into that on Amazon. Peace!! Ken
KWLanford

Postby KWLanford » November 24th, 2014, 9:24 am

After editing Book One I have decided it's too short. So I will go back and expand on some of the scenes. I read up on Amazon and found that if I mark the book as updated they will allow users who have already purchased it to redownload the updated version free. So the early buyers won't miss out! That said. Be sure to check the version of book one before starting book two! It hasn't posted yet so don't get antsy! I'll let you guys know on here when it goes live. I think Amazon will also send out an e-mail. I am still working on book two as well. When I have an idea I just can't pass up I swit over and start hammering away on it! I know it has been a long time coming and I Apologize. I had some real life issues come up but they are all taken care of.
KWLanford

Postby KWLanford » January 10th, 2015, 11:54 am

Update!!
I am just over 40k words into book two. I still have a LOT of story to tell. I'm Okay with it being a little longer than book one. That said I don't want to get too carried away either. I can't wait to share what all has happened since Arlainas abduction. Sooo much has happened!!! I have already introduced the villain in book three. But I kinda left him hanging out in the background. I find myself anxious to find out more about him. All things in due time I suppose. Everything that has been going on with Aram, Rix and Tollis I have even had time to delve into what's happening in the mages guild! What is going on there? So you see. So much story left but it's moving right along. I don't want to make another false prediction on a release date but I will say keep checking back here. I will keep you updated!!
KWLanford
KWLanford

Return to Ask The Author

Main Menu

Login